Carnage of the Bells Carnage of the Bells

...

so remember boys and girls, if you smoke cocaine... one-eyed pirate snowmen will come and slice your f*┬Ęcking head off!!

nice moral overall

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

pretty fun

i loved the graphics, simple, but it did the job. i only wished the jokes were a little better and less predictable. a pretty good short otherwise

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

hahahahah

Pico Fucks With Machines Pico Fucks With Machines

weird weird sh*t like all the rest of your work

but god help me i love it

Threepio Takes a Bath Threepio Takes a Bath

hahaha

funny suff man :)

great little short, too bad the artwork wasn't a bit better, but seeing threepio take a steamy hot oil bath more than makes up for it :D

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much!

Could you help me out by elaborating how the artwork could have been better, or at least what kept it from being better? I'd really appreciate it, man.

Adam Versus Kevin Adam Versus Kevin

hmm...

what i don't understand is why you used those crappy stick figures, when you see the angry face part you clearly have better drawing skills than just stickmen. Kind of a shame tbh. i'd say when when you make another animation try drawing actual figures and even a background, it'll look a lot better and muc MUCH more interesting.

just keep practicing you'll get better

Mecha Sonic's Wrath 2 Mecha Sonic's Wrath 2

could us a lot of improvement

your sprites are often of a really bad quality, try searching the sprite sites for better ones, also try to put more time in your backgrounds. don't be satisfied too quickly.
also it would be a great idea to look at the other sprite flashes on NG and study how the movements of the sprites, backgrounds, text etc. is used. just put more effort and time in it, and inform yourself maybe with some tutorials. then you'll do much better

PEACE

Over 9000!!!!!!!!! Over 9000!!!!!!!!!

...

ye so indeed it wasn't so great, but in my opinion age does make a difference, your young and you have not a lot of experience in flash or animating. But that's no reason to be so harsh. First of all you should maybe practice the basic movements of ur characters more, and just focus urself on one paricular character, so just draw one (even a stick figure is just fine) and have fun with that one and make him do different things that way you'll get more the hang of flash. You can add music and backgrounds later. btw there are some gr8 tutorials here on NG, however as ull get better (i'm sure u will if u just keep practicing :) you'll find that it's necessary to "redraw the same god damn stick figure" if u want ur characters to make certain movements look decent.

anyhoo don't give up and just keep trying ;)

My Robotic Inspiration My Robotic Inspiration

awesome!

I'm not even fan of that style of music, but it looked so good you made me like it!! :D

really good job ^^

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

kwl ^^

i especially liked Endo-K's animation, very nicely done!