Carnage of the Bells Carnage of the Bells

...

so remember boys and girls, if you smoke cocaine... one-eyed pirate snowmen will come and slice your f*┬Ęcking head off!!

nice moral overall

Rainbows R Gay Rainbows R Gay

pretty fun

i loved the graphics, simple, but it did the job. i only wished the jokes were a little better and less predictable. a pretty good short otherwise

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

hahahahah

Trappy Tomb Trappy Tomb

Great idea for a game, the biggest issue I had was the enormous lag I got, making the game almost unplayable. No idea if this is a problem with a lot of other people.

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

looks very cool

some really nice art, that's actually the reason why this is a good game. I really enjoyed looking at it!

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

help!

this seems like a great tutorial for someone like me who doesn't understand anything about scripting in flash, but i already have some problems. my character allways falls through the ground and i can't seem to fix it. I made sure i did everything right but still i seem to be overlooking something. could you PM me with any suggestions?

thx

Reason to fall down Reason to fall down

nice!

cool om wat getalenteerde landgenoten tege te komen ier op NG,
vette sound en Jane heeft een goeie stem!

groete vanuit antwerpe

PEACE

pretty bow pretty bow

holy crap...

pure awesomecakes!!

splurt splurt

well that did it

now i've puked all over my pretzels

red hood red hood

very nice

great piece of art, i'm ussually a very objective person when it comes to art pieces but i really can't say anything bad about this piece. One of your best works imo!